Saturday, December 24, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude Day 24- Being Full!

I'm going to make this as quick as possible because that phrase "Put a fork in me, I'm done," is pretty much where I'm at right now. Yes, I'm tired but my fatigue comes with gratitude. My stomach is full and I am so incredibly thankful for all the food that I was able to cook for my family today when so many go without. My legs are tired from standing all day in the kitchen but so very thankful that I have a kitchen and that I have food to cook for my family. I am physically tired from getting to bed late and then getting up early for family events, yet I am so very thankful for my family and being able to share these times with them. Yes my plate is full. Full of blessings. Full of Hope. Full of Love. Full of food. And most of all, full of gratitude... I'm jus' sayin'!

Say good night GirlGoneGrits! (Good Night GirlGoneGrits!)

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
~ William Arthur

"When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
~ Anthony Robbins

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment