Saturday, December 3, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude Day 2 - Furry Friends


They warm your heart. They distinctly know when your having a bad day. Their only desire is to let you know how amazing you are. I am so grateful for my Furry Friends. As a kid I have probably owned every kind of pet (minus reptiles) available. From cats and rats to bunnies and turtles but the dog will always remain my favored choice. The two beautiful Catahulas that rescued us keep me feeling full of gratitude daily. Whether I am walking them in the morning or cuddling with them at night, there is something so satisfying in the unconditional love of an animal... I'm jus' sayin'!

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
~ Ben Williams



"No Matter how little money and how few possessions, you own, having a dog makes you rich."
~ Louis Sabin

No comments:

Post a Comment